I, Me and Myself



Thanks For the Comments on the Last post.

Saturdays are so hectic. All the week long work has to be completed in a day. Mend the dripping Tap, Bring the weekly ration, Repair and clean the Bike and the list goes on. So I decided to clone my self and have myself help me. I broke the 6th day law (law against human cloning as per the movie "6th day")and then rested well on the 7th day as did GOD( In Bible-genesis GOD created humans on the 6th day and then took a holiday on the 7th day- sunday, hence we have weekly holiday on sunday)

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

très joli portrait

Reflex said...

Pretty cool! Really good!

(thanks for the explanation for the pic size, but when I change the width, my image appears pixellised...)

Ash said...

Hey this is So cool!!!
Awesome job....well-done.
And nice title too....

Thanks for your suggestion regarding my blog redesign.....do you know if its possible to increase the display size of my photos without switching to blogger beta?

Anonymous said...

Ahh...really cool!
Now where is the photographer somitra here!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful.. the photograph, the title and the supporting text!

Maaya said...

Brilliant....The photo as well as the idea of cloning!

Anonymous said...

Great shot and even better commentary. Won't it be nice if we could really clone ourselves or better yet stop the time to catch up with the pending tasks or sleep.

Sriram said...

Dear Somitra,

Loved all your recent snaps.

The concepts too! Keep them coming!

-Sriram