Up, Up and Above......



Thanks for the comments on the last post....

One more step towards photography, Till this date the photos I posted were from my travel where primary motive was

to visit the place and not photography. This sunday for the first time I went out just to quench my photography bug.

I had ran out of photographs from my travels and Ideas just like Rahul. So finally We decided to pay the OLD city

(Hyderabad) a visit. We started at 6 in the morning with a small itinery from Hussain sagar to High court.

Taking a cue from Rahul I too am posting the pigeon photograph, I loved capturing them (through my Cam).
More to follow in coming week.

Also changed my layout a bit, thanks to Vikas and Rahul for providing the feedback

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Wonderful capture!! :-)
I like this.h

Anonymous said...

The Mecca Masjid is looking particularly beautiful in this shot.. brilliantly lit by the morning sun... The pigeon in focus is captured really well!

The change in template makes the page look much much better.. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

pretty cool, great capture

Hitesh Sawlani said...

great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lighting...wonderfully captured shot!

~ Deeps ~ said...

nice pic and i like the new layout but i wud like u to make the title of blog (coolclix jpg lil bit more bigger, it gives the blog an identity )

Anonymous said...

Probably your best, awesome shot!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!